The authors should submit a paper of 4-6 pages (in English only) using 2024 IEEE SIST link to Microsoft Conference Management Tool. It should define the scope of the work, emphasizing new advances, theories, and/or applications, and include an analysis of results and findings. The paper must be structured such that the program committee will be able to understand the originality and the value of the work.
Requirements for the submitted paper:
- Use a minimum of 10 references per paper
- Maximum of 20% of self-citation
- Minimum 30% of references from Scopus and Web of Science
- Maximum 6 authors per paper
- One author can submit up to 3 papers
Please see the attached file with detailed information on the paper formatting.
Download the presentation template below.
Once Paper meets all the requirements indicated above, we request authors to submit a file paper following the steps below:
- Submit your paper in CMT https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/SIST2024/Submission/Manage
- Go to the website and click the button “Register”.
- You will receive the confirmation letter to the email you have shown and this email will be your login email to CMT. You need to activate your profile by clicking the link received in the email.
- You are set up now. You may continue with the submission of your paper.
- Authors before starting to Submit a file paper(s) are recommended to read and follow the Submission Guidelines. This page contains detailed information to help authors submit the paper.
For additional information concerning paper submission, please contact Conference Secretary by email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or by phone: +7-7172-64-57-13.